South Wales French Car Owners club
Please log in to read the Forum

Peugeot 106 xsi 1.4 1992 spares or repair SWFCOLogo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to read the Forum

Peugeot 106 xsi 1.4 1992 spares or repair SWFCOLogo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peugeot 106 xsi 1.4 1992 spares or repair

Go down

Peugeot 106 xsi 1.4 1992 spares or repair Empty Peugeot 106 xsi 1.4 1992 spares or repair

Post by andyboy Fri 02 Mar 2012, 10:13

For sale is a 1992 106 XSI Black 1.4 with 178k miles with a cat 1 toad alarm. On the log book it is registered as a 1.6 as I previously had a gti engine in it for about 18 months, but was returned to standard for my father but he became ill and it has not been used for a while now. It is being sold as spares or repair as it has been sitting for a while now and the alternator needs a looking at the car does start with a jump and runs. The body work is straight with one or two small dents but there is some lacqure flaking on the rear quarter and on the tops of the wings.

It has new shocks and all new brake pads, discs, shoes and all new rubber and copper brake lines, also the rear axle has had a rebuild with new bearings and seals, clutch and I rebuilt the head before I gave it to my father which was about a year ago now so not sure what state everything is in just need it gone as it is taking up space and I’ve not got the time. There are a few bits in the garage that need to go as well carpets, s2 dash, brake calipers, injectors.

Looking for £350 ono located in bridgend south wales.

Any questions or you would like some photos please email andy_boy15@homail.com.
andyboy
andyboy
Newbie+

Dream Car : FWD VTEC mini
Date Joined : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down